Clemson University is monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus, as well as the findings and recommendations of the CDC and DEHC. Currently, the recommendations are to limit large public events. In accordance with that, the decision has been made to cancel this event. Please keep an eye on our social media and website for other cancellations or for events that have been rescheduled. For additional information, kindly visit Clemson University’s website at https://www.clemson.edu/coronavirus/
Billions of birds are missing? What is this all about and why should the recent reports of a sharp decline in North American bird population be of concern to us? We will explore these questions – and explore answers to your questions – in this Family Science Saturday as we look at the world of birds and how it interconnects with the earth’s ecology.
This Open House in the Nature Learning Center is free ~ come when you can and stay as long as you wish. Donations are always appreciated and benefit SCBG Ed Programs.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high
- Women leaders you should know and the causes they champion
- VMI Rallies To Eliminate Furman In Overtime, 91-90 At SOCON Tournament
- Senate approves $1,400 stimulus checks
- Two people dead in Friday night house fire in Kershaw County
- March 6 marks one year since coronavirus was detected in South Carolina
- Sumter County man still recovering from COVID-19 nine months later
- Coping with pandemic stress one year later