3rd Annual Christmas Carol Sing-Along!!!! Hands-on music for the kiddos, hot chocolate, and more 🙂
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!” –Buddy the Elf.
Join multi-instrumentalist and songwriter, Rebecca Smith, in our beautiful outdoor amphitheater for a family Christmas sing-along!
Bring a cozy picnic blanket and some Christmas cheer while we enjoy hot chocolate, cookies, and sing carols. Percussion instruments will be available for the children to play along, if they wish. Bring the whole family for this musical tradition!
Event at 11-noon
Free, with a $5 donation appreciated 🙂 no need to sign up.
Location: Garden Amphitheater
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Former Playboy model Kelsey Turner is accused of killing a California psychiatrist
- The 10 Best New Songs
- Record Time: New & Notable Vinyl Releases (February 2021)
- Tom and Jerry's Animated Charm Is Constrained by the Real World
- The Shadow I Remember Is Yet Another Solid Cloud Nothings Album
- Ella Hunt on the Dickinson Season 2 Finale, and What's Next for Emisue
- Neill Blomkamp Is Finally Working on that District 10 Screenplay
- Litter a growing problem in South Carolina
- Downtown Spartanburg walking tour highlighting African American heritage this weekend
- In new interview, Prince Harry says he didn't walk away from royal family