Woo-hoo! The Fam Pizza Truck is back, Greenville! They’ll be hand-tossing their made-to-order, 9″ pizzas for y’all from 5-8pm. What do we love SO much about Fam Pizza (besides their insanely fresh ‘za)?! They are an awesome family committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients and supporting indie farms who are ethically and environmentally focused. Luckily for us, Fam Pizza washes down nicely with an ice cold Tetrad craft beer!
Beer isn’t your thing?! That’s quite alright! We never take it personally and we’ve always got ya covered! We offer an alternative adult (and child-friendly) beverage menu to meet all of your thirst-quenching needs.
We’re a family-friendly and dog-friendly brewery located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave… so, feel free to bring your kids and bring your leashed pooches!
Thanks for supporting Greenville’s local food and beverage scene! Cheers!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say