October 19, 2019
Come join us for Fall Festival it will be a wild family fun time! We are only open to the public twice a year, you won’t want to miss out.
There will be a variety of different animals, chili, raffles, games & more!
Bring your family and tell your friends, it’s going to be wild time!
Free to enter.
$5 wrist bands to pet animals that are able to be pet.
Take 183 to Easley
Turn on Thomas mill rd by the Spinx
Follow the signs to Safe Haven & Educational Adventures Inc.
(For privacy reasons we put the signs out the night before the event and we post the address only on our website the day before the event.)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'
- Wofford Football Game vs. ETSU postponed