Catch Erin Enderlin now before she catapults to an arena. Or on the Grammys. Or alongside some of the other artists she’s already toured with, like Willie, Jamey Johnson or Drake White. Voted second only to Jason Isbell in Best of Nashville 2018’s Singer-Songwriter category, CMT, where she’s a new member of the Next Women of Country Music Class of 2018, calls her an “uttterly masterful songwriter.” Her song-stories come alive, with characters you know and melodies you’ll never forget. That’s why Reba, Alan Jackson, Lee Ann Woman and Luke Bryan, to name just a few, have recorded her songs — songs about livin’ and lovin’, cryin’ and dyin’. Now she’s taking her guitar and stories on the road, with a classic-country voice evocative of Tammy Wynette, Kitty Wells and Reba. We’re amazed to have the opportunity to such as fast-rising star in a small venue. Tickets will sell fast!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- NY lawmakers pass bill to limit Cuomo's executive power
- Trump offers early endorsement for loyal SC governor
- Here's what a 'vote-a-rama' is (and what it means for Biden's stimulus)
- Deputies: Woman in critical condition after shooting at Greenville Co. apartment complex
- Thousands of students dropped out of school due to COVID-19. Here are some educators trying to track them down
- Watch: Construction worker shot at, carjacked
- Video shows man accused of killing officer kicked out of casino for not wearing a mask
- SLED investigating after armed man on roof of Greenville Co. apartment building was shot by deputy, GCSO says
- Why was a 1993 speeding ticket just now applied to man's record?