This October, a unique fairytale trick-or-treat experience awaits kids ages 2-12 at the Enchanted Forest. Wear your costume and discover the magic of the forest where you’ll encounter characters like Elsa, Shrek, and Snow White. New this year, you can visit Ariel under the sea, discover a whole new world with Aladdin, and meet the beautiful Princess Tiana. Stroll over to the village for carnival games, bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals, treats and a costume contest each night.
SKIP THE LINE. BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE! ENJOY SHORTER LINES INTO THE WOODS WITH A FAST PASS. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Thursday, October 24: 5:30-9 pm
Friday, October 25: 5:30-9 pm
Saturday, October 26: 4:30-9 pm
Cost: Admission is $9.00 per child on the day of the event or $7.00 in advance (No Refunds). Parents get in free.
Advanced ticket sales end the day of the event (3:30 pm on Thursday/Friday and at 2:30 pm on Saturday).
Ages: 2-12 (Children under 2 years old will not be required to purchase a ticket unless they will participate in activities.)
Purchase Tickets: https://greenvillerec.com/event/enchanted-forest/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Police warn of potentially dangerous batch of suspected fentanyl circulating in WNC
- Oklahoma judge orders 'Tiger King' zoo to turn over big cats
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for January 19th
- Risky driving and fatal crashes surged in 2020, even with fewer drivers on the road, a new report says
- DHEC’s Key Indicators Dashboard Gives Snapshot of Covid-19 Impact in South Carolina
- North Carolina Reports Lowest number of COVID-19 cases in weeks
- SCEL: Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $865 million
- Wofford moving to remote instruction for 2 weeks due to high number of COVID cases
- The Latest: McConnell points finger at Trump in Capitol riot
- This birthday candle hack will prevent germs from getting on the cake