This October, a unique fairytale trick-or-treat experience awaits kids ages 2-12 at the Enchanted Forest. Wear your costume and discover the magic of the forest where you’ll encounter characters like Elsa, Shrek, and Snow White. New this year, you can visit Ariel under the sea, discover a whole new world with Aladdin, and meet the beautiful Princess Tiana. Stroll over to the village for carnival games, bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals, treats and a costume contest each night.
SKIP THE LINE. BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE! ENJOY SHORTER LINES INTO THE WOODS WITH A FAST PASS. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Thursday, October 24: 5:30-9 pm
Friday, October 25: 5:30-9 pm
Saturday, October 26: 4:30-9 pm
Cost: Admission is $9.00 per child on the day of the event or $7.00 in advance (No Refunds). Parents get in free.
Advanced ticket sales end the day of the event (3:30 pm on Thursday/Friday and at 2:30 pm on Saturday).
Ages: 2-12 (Children under 2 years old will not be required to purchase a ticket unless they will participate in activities.)
Purchase Tickets: https://greenvillerec.com/event/enchanted-forest/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19