This October, a unique fairytale trick-or-treat experience awaits kids ages 2-12 at the Enchanted Forest. Wear your costume and discover the magic of the forest where you’ll encounter characters like Elsa, Shrek, and Snow White. New this year, you can visit Ariel under the sea, discover a whole new world with Aladdin, and meet the beautiful Princess Tiana. Stroll over to the village for carnival games, bounce houses, face painting, balloon animals, treats and a costume contest each night.
SKIP THE LINE. BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE! ENJOY SHORTER LINES INTO THE WOODS WITH A FAST PASS. LIMITED AVAILABILITY.
Thursday, October 24: 5:30-9 pm
Friday, October 25: 5:30-9 pm
Saturday, October 26: 4:30-9 pm
Cost: Admission is $9.00 per child on the day of the event or $7.00 in advance (No Refunds). Parents get in free.
Advanced ticket sales end the day of the event (3:30 pm on Thursday/Friday and at 2:30 pm on Saturday).
Ages: 2-12 (Children under 2 years old will not be required to purchase a ticket unless they will participate in activities.)
Purchase Tickets: https://greenvillerec.com/event/enchanted-forest/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Child, man injured in NC shooting after dispute with driver
- COVID-19 cluster detected at NC State
- South Carolina man faces federal charges in U.S. Capitol riot
- Day two of COVID-19 vaccination clinic held at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- North Carolina’s first reported case of new COVID-19 strain found in Mecklenburg County
- Human remains found near Henrietta St. in Greenville County
- Loved ones remember Greenville man killed in crash with garbage truck
- Person injured after police car drives through crowd at race
- CDC reviewing new data that suggests coronavirus variant identified in UK could be more deadly
- 'Never this many, never this way': Nurse gives perspective on work during COVID-19 pandemic