This is a 75 minute breath initiated, hatha (movement) yoga class.
Each class begins with heat building, breath initiated movements as a warm up, flows into strengthening and balancing
postures, and closes with gentle stretching and calming postures. These classes are designed to Empower and Restore you to a state of
homeostasis (balance). All levels of experience are welcome from beginner, to advanced.
Amy is a 200 hour certified yoga teacher. She has practiced with veriety of teachers learning Mindful Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Acro Yoga, and Ashtonga Yoga. Each teacher and style of yoga has taught her something to offer her students as she finds applicable. She has found healing and joy through her practice.
Please Join Us Monday February, 3/26. Sure, we can all practice on our own, but sometimes you need a sense of community!
Class is $5
If you need to borrow a mat, please contact us to let us know.
Doors open at 7 for any that would like to come early to purchase kava, class runs 7:30-8:45, and the bar stays open till 10 for kava and hangs after – hope to see you all here!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Deputies: Man shot in face early Friday morning will lose eye as result, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”