This is a 75 minute breath initiated, hatha (movement) yoga class.
Each class begins with heat building, breath initiated movements as a warm up, flows into strengthening and balancing
postures, and closes with gentle stretching and calming postures. These classes are designed to Empower and Restore you to a state of homeostasis (balance). All levels of experience are welcome from beginner, to advanced.
Amy is a 200 hour certified yoga teacher. She has practiced with veriety of teachers learning Mindful Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Acro Yoga, and Ashtonga Yoga. Each teacher and style of yoga has taught her something to offer her students as she finds applicable. She has found healing and joy through her practice.
Please Join Us Monday, December 3rd. Sure, we can all practice on our own, but sometimes you need a sense of community!
Class is $5
If you need to borrow a mat, please contact us to let us know.
Doors open at 7 for any that would like to come early to purchase kava, class runs 7:30-8:45, and the bar stays open till 10 for kava and hangs after – hope to see you all here!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million