This is a 75 minute breath initiated, hatha (movement) yoga class.
Each class begins with heat building, breath initiated movements as a warm up, flows into strengthening and balancing
postures, and closes with gentle stretching and calming postures. These classes are designed to Empower and Restore you to a state of
homeostasis (balance). All levels of experience are welcome from beginner, to advanced.
Amy is a 200 hour certified yoga teacher. She has practiced with veriety of teachers learning Mindful Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Acro Yoga, and Ashtonga Yoga. Each teacher and style of yoga has taught her something to offer her students as she finds applicable. She has found healing and joy through her practice.
Please Join Us Monday February, 3/26. Sure, we can all practice on our own, but sometimes you need a sense of community!
Class is $5
If you need to borrow a mat, please contact us to let us know.
Doors open at 7 for any that would like to come early to purchase kava, class runs 7:30-8:45, and the bar stays open till 10 for kava and hangs after – hope to see you all here!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Family of woman who disappeared after being released from Greenville jail still desperate for answers
- Democrats ask ethics panel to investigate Sens. Cruz, Hawley
- Boston's historic triple-double powers No. 4 South Carolina past No. 22 Georgia
- Japan determined to hold Tokyo Olympics, organizers say, following report suggesting otherwise
- 2 community leaders show their not afraid to take the COVID-19 vaccine
- Champ and Major Biden have not yet moved into the White House
- State trooper comforts child after she endures high-speed chase in car’s backseat
- Furman grad stands in for Kamala Harris during Inauguration Day rehearsal
- Gov. McMaster urges quick distribution as hundreds get first dose at Prisma Health’s Greenville facility
- Work continues to identify and preserve graves of slaves in Clemson