Yoga is an integral component of staying fit, flexible, and focused not only in rock climbing but in many other aspects of life.
Join Amy on a 75-minute breath initiated hatha (movement) yoga class.
Each class begins with heat building, breath initiated movements as a warm up, flows into strengthening and balancing postures, and closes with gentle stretching and calming postures. These classes are designed to Empower and Restore you to a state of homeostasis (balance).
All levels of experience are welcome from beginner to advanced.
Amy is a 200 hour certified yoga teacher. She has practiced with a variety of teachers learning Mindful Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Acro Yoga, and Ashtanga Yoga. Each teacher and style of yoga has taught her something to offer her students as she finds applicable. She has found healing and joy through her practice.
Mondays, 9pm to 10:15pm | April 22, 29, May 6, 13
$5 for members | $10 for non-members or $30 for 4 classes
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A huge iceberg that's bigger than New York City broke off near a UK base in Antarctica
- Health care workers overrun, reflect on the last year working in a pandemic
- Woman killed in Piedmont house fire
- Prisoner escapes from Anderson Medical Facility
- Biden team already looking beyond COVID-19 relief bill, toward massive infrastructure initiative
- Preliminary 2021 Hurricane Season Outlook
- Clemson all-ACC cornerback Kendrick no longer with Tigers
- History & Hope: Former Georgia mayor says meeting civil rights leader at young age led her to serve community
- Most South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Show Open Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Sunday
- Inmate escapes through Upstate hospital roof, captured hours later, police said