This is a 75 minute breath initiated, hatha (movement) yoga class.
Each class begins with heat building, breath initiated movements as a warm up, flows into strengthening and balancing
postures, and closes with gentle stretching and calming postures. These classes are designed to Empower and Restore you to a state of homeostasis (balance). All levels of experience are welcome from beginner, to advanced.
Amy is a 200 hour certified yoga teacher. She has practiced with veriety of teachers learning Mindful Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Acro Yoga, and Ashtonga Yoga. Each teacher and style of yoga has taught her something to offer her students as she finds applicable. She has found healing and joy through her practice.
Please Join Us Monday, October 21st. Sure, we can all practice on our own, but sometimes you need a sense of community!
Class is $5
If you need to borrow a mat, please contact us to let us know.
Doors open at 7 for any that would like to come early to purchase kava, class runs 7:30-8:45, and the bar stays open till 10 for kava and hangs after – hope to see you all here!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Connecticut man accused of starting Molotov cocktail fires targeting ambulances
- 5 is your lucky number of fruits and veggies to live longer, but not all of them count
- You can calculate exactly how many lives you'll save by wearing a mask
- Greer TidBits Gives an Update On What’s Coming Up in Greer, SC
- Videocast: Dry and cooler tomorrow
- Sheriff Chuck Wright gives update on December homicide investigation
- New community vaccine clinic opens today
- Governor McMaster easing COVID-19 restrictions
- Coroner called to hotel in Duncan
- YMCA Day of giving