Join us in Falls Park for a free showing of the 1982 classic E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. The movie will begin at sundown (8ish) but arrive early for good seats and food from Automatic Taco Social and Poppington’s Popcorn.
Picnics, coolers, chairs and blankets are permitted. Pets, smoking and glass are NOT permitted. If consuming alcohol, you must purchase a $1 wristband.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Disturbing New Details on Pickens Man Arrested for Having a Bomb
- Video: Coyote Sneaks Into South Carolina Elementary School
- South Carolina attorney will represent President Trump in impeachment trial
- Harrison elected chair of Democratic National Committee
- Missing Lowcountry man last seen 3 weeks ago in Sumter County
- Clemson man credited with helping identify Sumter John and Jane Doe
- Answering your stimulus check questions
- SC abortion limits bill with no rape exception nears debate
- Electric bike builder brings fun and excitement to the Carolinas
- President Biden to sign executive orders on COVID-19 response