If you are familiar with the hit Comedy Central show Drunk History, then you know just how ridiculously funny it truly is.
We have decided to bring the funny to you in person with a night of inebriated local characters telling you the educational, entertaining and slurred history of some of the pasts most famous and infamous.
We will have visuals to enhance this experience as well! Just like in school!
Not to mention booze! We will have plenty on hand to get our volunteers juiced up to storytelling perfection.
Snacks and drinks will be provided!
And guest musician T C Costello will add to the raucous with his accordion bar songs!
Get ready to laugh till you hurt and maybe get grossed out when things don’t stay down.
Drunk history buffs (in no specific order):
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'I was shocked but distraught': Veteran's medals returned after they were found in a hotel dumpster
- Videocast: Mild days, cold nights
- Upstate deputy involved in shooting at apartment complex, deputies say
- Upstate interstate blocked due to crash involving tractor trailer, troopers say
- I-26 westbound blocked at mile marker 46 in Laurens County due to tractor trailer crash
- Christ Church boys basketball wins first state title in program history
- Tigers Fall to Yellow Jackets in Nail-Biter
- President Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session yet
- Greenville County EMS first in South Carolina to use faster, more accurate 911 system
- 'Better to be prepared': Woman says CPR training kicked in when she found her baby not breathing