Refocus and get in the holiday spirit with a special Dropsound event! Enjoy a 1 hour flow yoga class to the tune of Pentatonix’s acapella holiday hits on the beautiful indoor Larkin’s Sawmill Patio. You won’t want to miss this unique seasonal practice that is FREE FOR ALL! All you have to do is bring a coat (new or old) to donate to Miracle Hill and a mat for yourself!
Class will be led by Shana Poe from Soul Yoga!
*This event is FREE for all but limited space, be sure to get a ticket at www.sweatnetgvl.com*
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19