We’re very grateful to have clean, delicious water to drink and brew with in the Upstate!
Starting today October 21st through 27th, we’re participating with breweries around the nation who are dedicating one week to helping make an impact on the global water crisis. 663 Million people do not have access to clean water, and 2,000 children die every day from disease caused by unclean water. The craft beer community is joining forces to help make an impact on this heartbreaking truth.
We’ll be donating 2% of our beer sales to Drink Local Think Global (DLTG)’s clean water initiatives. Come have a beer and support a great cause. Must be 21+ to participate. (Please remember our taproom is closed on Tuesdays!)
Drink Local Think Global (DLTG) is an organization dedicated to providing clean water to those in need by engaging the craft beer industry. DLTG Craft Beer Week will give breweries the opportunity to make an impact on the global water crisis while also filling their taprooms with craft beer lovers, bringing their local community together, and most importantly—having a great time.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FBI vetting troops over fears of insider attack: #WakeUpCLT To Go 1-18
- Charles Barkley: Athletes should get COVID-19 vaccine first
- New COVId-19 cases drop slightly in NC
- Coroner identifies man killed in Easley house fire
- Upstate honors legacy of Dr. King with day of service
- Prisma Health opens high-volume vaccination site in Greenville
- Greenwood Historical Site Memorializes MLK mentor
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Neighbors react to woman’s arrest by FBI for participation in capitol riots
- Greenville News Update for Monday