It’s time for another Yoga Challenge with Anderson Yoga Center!
It’s as simple as this – come practice with us 20 times throughout the month of August, either via Livestream or In-Studio classes (sorry, On-Demand classes don’t count).
All students who complete the challenge will get a FREE Anderson Yoga Center shirt, and be entered to win free Anderson Yoga Center yoga passes and other goodies.
Send us a message or an email if you’d like to participate and we’ll put you on the list to track your attendance. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to studio owner, Megan Schlobohm, at email@example.com.
Take care, see you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warm and breezy Thursday
- The 10 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2022
- US-China tensions threaten global climate change efforts
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco