It’s time for another Yoga Challenge with Anderson Yoga Center!
It’s as simple as this – come practice with us 20 times throughout the month of August, either via Livestream or In-Studio classes (sorry, On-Demand classes don’t count).
All students who complete the challenge will get a FREE Anderson Yoga Center shirt, and be entered to win free Anderson Yoga Center yoga passes and other goodies.
Send us a message or an email if you’d like to participate and we’ll put you on the list to track your attendance. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to studio owner, Megan Schlobohm, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care, see you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”
- Pyrex and Pink Daisies: Midcentury cookware is fab again
- Grice homers twice in Clemson's 7-3 win over ETSU
- Creamy Sausage Feta Pasta Bake