It’s time for another Yoga Challenge with Anderson Yoga Center!
It’s as simple as this – come practice with us 20 times throughout the month of August, either via Livestream or In-Studio classes (sorry, On-Demand classes don’t count).
All students who complete the challenge will get a FREE Anderson Yoga Center shirt, and be entered to win free Anderson Yoga Center yoga passes and other goodies.
Send us a message or an email if you’d like to participate and we’ll put you on the list to track your attendance. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to studio owner, Megan Schlobohm, at email@example.com.
Take care, see you soon!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Adopt a grandparent amid pandemic, share smiles with balloons
- Trailblazing women to know about during Women’s History Month
- Experts are warning of a potential COVID-19 surge while several governors are loosening restrictions
- SC couple posing as electrical workers tamper with power lines, cause power outage, deputies say
- Police uncover ‘possible plot’ by militia to breach Capitol
- Coroner: Victim in deadly shooting at Duncan hotel suffered multiple gunshot wounds
- Fete Greenville TV’s stuff to do – March 4 to 7
- 'I'm scared': Exhausted Texas ICU nurse says she's worried about an end to the state's mask mandate
- Hugh Grant Will Play Villain in Upcoming D&D Film, Joining Sophia Lillis
- Clever Girls Release “Stonewall” Ahead of Constellations LP