Virtual Event – Wednesday, April 29, 12 noon
Dirty Planet: What’s the Cost of a Clean Conscience?
Our expert speakers will focus on how businesses in both the U.S. and around the world are responding to these challenges and what they are doing to effect change in industry standards and policy responses.
Bill Marshall has over 25 years experience as a COO and CFO of international business units for Dun & Bradstreet.
John K. Glenn serves as Policy Director at the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition (USGLC), where he leads engagement with the USGLC’s National Security Advisory Council, with the Executive Branch including the National Security Council, State Department, and US Agency for International Development, and with the think tank communities
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Amtrak investigates bomb threat on train heading through South Carolina
- After historic whirlwind visit, Pope leaves Iraq for Rome
- Guilt, envy, distrust: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions, fears of criticism on social media
- SEC tournament returns to Greenville nearly one year after COVID-19 pandemic started
- Team LeBron wins All-Stars game, Giannis Antetokounmpo named game MVP
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Biden marks 'Bloody Sunday' by signing voting rights order