Dirty Grass Soul is coming to Red Arrow! Watch the show from wherever you are Thursday, April 18 at 8pm.
Proudly hailing from the musically rich foothills of Cleveland County (Shelby, NC), Dirty Grass Soul has been entertaining audiences across the Carolinas and beyond since their formation in 2011. With a sound that draws much influence from traditional music of the North Carolina foothills, Dirty Grass Soul manages to bring a new, refreshed, and re-energized sound to their music that falls somewhere between country, bluegrass, and southern rock & roll reminiscent of acts like The Charlie Daniels Band and The Marshall Tucker Band. Rather than simply relying on heavy guitar leads, Dirty Grass Soul offers instrumentation that also mixes in a heavy dose of fiddle, pedal steel guitar, and banjo. Whether it is the hint of bluegrass, outlaw country, or rock & roll you hear in each song, their sound is uniquely Dirty Grass Soul.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Lastest on NC loosening COVID-19 restrictions
- Prisma Health cuts back on COVID-19 testing after seeing less demand
- Georgia expanding vaccine eligibility to teachers, others
- Throwback Trends That Made a Comeback During Quarantine
- Mother who lost three children and mom in fire during Texas power outages talks about tragic night
- ‘We need to talk about this’: Parents warn of fentanyl danger from fake pills after teen’s heartbreaking death
- Friday's Clemson vs. South Carolina game postponed
- Man wanted for kicking in door of church, burning curtains, drawing satanic symbols, deputies say
- New surveillance video shows the horrific attack on Lady Gaga's dog walker
- Black Lives Matter launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait