A very special Valentine’s themed Dinner and a Movie screening the rom-com that started them all…Sleepless in Seattle.
This is the perfect date night! Chef Bob will create a candle-lit, delicious, and romantic 5-course dinner inspired by the rom-com classic, Sleepless in Seattle. A free screening of the film will be enjoyed during dinner. It will be a night of…magic.
Held in Draper Hall, Dinner and a Movie night features multiple table options to ensure social distancing is available. Ticket price includes dinner, dessert, and a private table. A cash bar will be available.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- President-elect Biden to nominate Gensler for SEC commissioner, Chopra to lead Protection Bureau, according to CNN
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week