Join us for the return of DINE ON TRADE presented by Location Lockbox! Come dine under the twinkling lights of Trade Street and enjoy LIVE music and extended shopping hours – all while supporting small and local retail and restaurant businesses!
NOTE: Reservations and requests should be made directly to participating restaurants.
Participating Restaurants (May vary by date):
Abbott’s Frozen Custard
Blue Ridge Brewing
Cartwright Food Hall Vendors including: Empanada Shack, Flying Fox Coffee, Mi Irie on Trade, Momo Sushi & More, and White Wine & Butter
Crate Restaurant & Wine Bar
Laurenda’s Restaurant & Catering
The Bleu Porch Kitchen
The Mason Jar
The Spinning Jenny
DUE TO COVID-19, Masks are recommended where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Mac Arnold Cornbread & Collard Greens Blues Festival Set for Saturday in Fountain Inn
- Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit Coming to the Peace Center
- Bon Secours Psychiatrist Dr. Carson Felkel Discusses Covid-19’s Ongoing Impacts
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- South Carolina Reports Over 1002 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Sunday
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It