Join us for the return of DINE ON TRADE presented by Location Lockbox! Come dine under the twinkling lights of Trade Street and enjoy LIVE music and extended shopping hours – all while supporting small and local retail and restaurant businesses!
NOTE: Reservations and requests should be made directly to participating restaurants.
Participating Restaurants (May vary by date):
Abbott’s Frozen Custard
Blue Ridge Brewing
Cartwright Food Hall Vendors including: Empanada Shack, Flying Fox Coffee, Mi Irie on Trade, Momo Sushi & More, and White Wine & Butter
Crate Restaurant & Wine Bar
Laurenda’s Restaurant & Catering
The Bleu Porch Kitchen
The Mason Jar
The Spinning Jenny
DUE TO COVID-19, Masks are recommended where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- 703 new and probable COVID-19 cases and 13 deaths reported in South Carolina April 13th
- Daily Cleaning Tasks All Offices Must Complete
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May
- Live Music Returns With a New Series at Columbia Speedway
- Greenville CVS Pharmacies Showing Available Covid-19 Vaccination Appointments Tuesday
- How To Know When Your Drain Has a Serious Problem