Join us for the return of DINE ON TRADE presented by Location Lockbox! Come dine under the twinkling lights of Trade Street and enjoy LIVE music and extended shopping hours – all while supporting small and local retail and restaurant businesses!
NOTE: Reservations and requests should be made directly to participating restaurants.
Participating Restaurants (May vary by date):
Abbott’s Frozen Custard
Blue Ridge Brewing
Cartwright Food Hall Vendors including: Empanada Shack, Flying Fox Coffee, Mi Irie on Trade, Momo Sushi & More, and White Wine & Butter
Crate Restaurant & Wine Bar
Laurenda’s Restaurant & Catering
The Bleu Porch Kitchen
The Mason Jar
The Spinning Jenny
DUE TO COVID-19, Masks are recommended where social distancing cannot be maintained.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Greenville Weekend Weather: Cooler with Scattered Showers Possible
- Fountain Inn Farmers Market Returns May 2nd
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC