Please join us as we safely gather to support local businesses. Masks are encouraged, diners are socially distanced, and all guidelines to restaurants from the Governor’s office will be followed.
Abbott’s Frozen Custard, Barista Alley, Blue Ridge Brewing, Café Mazzitelli, Cartwright Food Hall vendors including Empanada Shack, White Wine & Butter, and Flying Fox Coffee, The Boozie Buffalo hot chocolate bar, Crate Restaurant & Wine Bar, L’Incanto, Los Portales, Plate 108, Sonny’s Grill, Stomping Grounds, The Bleu Porch in partnership with La Bouteille, and The Mason Jar.
Dine on Trade is a non-smoking event, however Cameroon Cigar Lounge will be offering a pairing tasting in conjunction with Abbott’s Frozen Custard on their back patio!
* Contact each restaurant for their reservation plans
** Poinsett Street restaurants will be participating via extended sidewalk dining
LIVE MUSIC with Max Hightower!
Retail Shoppes with Extended Hours & Events!
Southern Sisters Boutique ~ Sip & Shop!
Talloni, A Shoe Salon
The Hanger & Consignment Store ~ Dessert & Shop!
The Galleries of Brian Brigham
The Shoppes on Trade – Meet the Maker Event
Plunder ~ Sip & Shop!
Smith & James
Chelsea’s Ladies Boutique ~ Sip & Shop! See Less
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found
- WHOA! 13-year-old catches 55-pound blue catfish
- Doctor under fire for attending virtual court from operating room
- Clemson 2021 early look: Offensive and defensive line
- Police: Man Punches Woman On Subway Platform
- Signs of hope: COVID-19 vaccinations hit record high