Come out and join us for our December First Friday Pop Up Art Party at Studio Unknown! There are so many amazing artists right here in Greenville and First Fridays are a great way to get out and support the community. Make sure Studio Unknown is on your list of places to stop by and meet some amazing artists. 914 Easley Bridge Rd!
Studio Unknown is a space containing working studios where artists come to work daily. It only opens up to the public for special events like First Friday – so come out and see us! First Friday is a Free event.
There will be food, beverages, and a lot of amazing local art and entertainment! We also bring in some fun features including an ATC wall and more. Check it out.
Paige Ramsey (Host) https://www.instagram.com/paigeramseyart/
Robert Bruce Miller (Owner of Studio Unknown)
Elegant Gore: Views by ASKU
“Have a Twisted Christmas” Themed group wall
ATC free tradable art wall (you must bring a trade(s) to participate – more info below)
Tarot Card Readings by Kay Larch
There is parking available on the street in front of the building and additionally in a gravel lot across the street next to the church.
INTERESTED IN SHOWING at one of our events?
To apply send a message to Paige Ramsey with ALL of the following information:
3 pictures of your work representative of what you would be showing
Instagram (send the full link)
Facebook page (send the full link)
Type of space needed – regular 5 ft wall space, XL wall space (8ft), small wall space (4ft), floor space for 3D works. (if we cant fit you in your first request include alternatives – MOST spaces are 5ft wall space)
Have you shown with us before? What shows?
Any additional info we should know
ATC Trading Wall info for artists and guests:
We will have a small wall dedicated to mini art that is tradable for free – So if you participate you will not go home with your art, but rather someone else’s. The artists interested in joining in will bring a few small ATC’s and we will display them all together. Other artists and guests will be encouraged to also bring ATC’s that they can trade out with something already on the wall. So the wall will be constantly changing through the show. Traditionally artist trading cards are 2 1⁄2 by 3 1⁄2 inches (64 mm × 89 mm) in size, the same format as modern trading cards (hockey cards or baseball cards). They are self-made unique works or small series, signed and dated on the reverse by the artist/producer, exchanged and collected by the people who participate in the collaborative performance. Bring a few extras just in case you see something on the wall you just HAVE to trade for 😉 The traditional size is 2 1⁄2 by 3 1⁄2 inches, but you can bring other sizes also and any media goes (even 3D)!!! Make sure to put your name, Instagram, etc is on the back but also include “Studio Unknown First Friday 2019”. If you already participate in ATC’s you can also bring some you already have. If you don’t but it sounds cool there are a lot of websites where you can do mail trades and it’s pretty fun! http://www.atcsforall.com/ is pretty active!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson County deputy involved in wreck while responding to reports of person armed with knife
- Death investigation continues after body discovered near detention center
- Greenville Ranked 9th Best US City to Work Remotely
- Brazil variant of coronavirus detected in US for first time
- Health expert discusses lesser-known COVID-19 treatment that's showing promising results
- City of Greenville outlines plans two decades in advance, what this means for low income residents
- More than $200 million from state emergency fund could be allocated to help vaccine rollout
- College Board discontinues SAT subject tests and the optional SAT essay; Upstate universities adjust
- Covid-19 vaccine update: number of doses allocated to SC remains stagnant, DHEC reports
- Walmart & Sam's Club begin vaccinating South Carolinians