This is going to be so much fun! Where can you go see 8 great Upstate South Carolina bands…all on 1 stage, 1 day, at 1 awesome venue???
March 10th. 4 PM. GOTTROCKS
4 PM – Corey Stevenson Band
5 PM – Tulpas
6 PM – Travis Smith
7 PM – Adam Carter
8 PM – Eric Weiler
9 PM – Justin Mccorkle Band
10 PM – Brainchild
11 PM – Sly Sparrow
Tickets: $10 / person and can be purchased day of show at the door. 21 and up.
Each band is going to give you 45 minutes of their absolute best material! There will be 15 minute breakdowns / load in’s for the bands to switch out. From 4 PM to midnight, you are going to be spoiled with some of the finest talent in the Upstate…GUARANTEED!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'Rooting hard for you': Will departure notes end with President Trump?
- What President-elect Biden can and can't get from an evenly divided Senate
- Sensory Suite being offered to families living with autism
- FBI vetting National Guard troops in DC amid fears of insider attack at inauguration
- Gov. McMaster visiting Spartanburg Medical Center Monday
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week