On Friday, March 16th, join the SAM Curatorial Staff for a catered lunch alongside Gus Powell, the renowned New York street photographer. The artist will discuss his latest body of work “The Lonely Ones,” and his recent documentation of Bloomberg Philanthropies’ Public Art Challenge.
Curator’s Notebook is a series of ticketed events where visitors can gain exclusive access to special artist talks, cocktail receptions, and exhibition and collections tours. Proceeds of Curator’s Notebook events fund artist fees and honorariums, as well as professional development for Museum handling, research, and administrative staff.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'We just wanna bring him home to a proper burial spot': South Carolina family asks for help in the Upstate in missing man cold case
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway
- Deputies: Spartanburg Co. man living with developmental delays safely located