Explore the deliciousness of locally-made craft beer and artisanal chocolate together in our unique taproom setting with fun people. Join us from 7-8 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 4th. This seated tasting will feature 4 LaRue Fine Chocolates paired with 4 of our in-house brewed Fireforge beers. Tickets are $20/person+ tax/fees. Limited tickets are available, so please purchase in advance to secure your place. (We’re unable to accept walk-ins.)
1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 21 & up to attend this event.
2. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available in the adjacent lot on the corner of Washington & Church Streets, as well as the small Bank of Travelers Rest parking lot on the corner of Washington & Irvine Streets. Street parking is also available. The nearest parking garage is on Spring Street.
3. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Questions? Email email@example.com.
4. What’s the refund policy?
There are no refunds for this event.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, bring your printed ticket with you for check-in in the taproom.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants