Sen. Karl Allen hosts a webinar where information will be given to the small business community concerning the funds being made available in response to the negative economic impacts of Covid-19. SBA officials tasked with distributing these funds will provide information about anticipated criteria. Business advocacy groups will be represented as well as state elected officials to ensure your questions are heard and get a response.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 2021 ACC Tournament Basketball Preview: Picks and Predictions
- Coyote attacks six people at North Carolina lake
- 12 INSANE Animal Videos You Have to See!
- Video Captures spike in migrant crossings at US-Mexico border
- Soon you may get your COVID-19 vaccine as a nasal spray
- Clemson Baseball || Carter Raffield ACCN Feature – 3/4/21
- Upstate Weather: Clear sky with comfortable temps today
- South Carolinia Moves to Covid-19 Vaccination Phase 1B
- Seneca church begins rebuilding process
- One injured in deputy involved shooting at apartment complex