Join us for our monthly Community Gathering, consisting of a potluck, poetry, and facilitated dialogue. As topics and locations vary from month to month, we encourage you to join our mailing list.
Bring a dish to share!
These monthly gatherings are open to all ages and backgrounds and encourage raw, honest dialogue in a brave space, facilitated by trained facilitators. Each of our five monthly gatherings are free and open to all. Join us.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Paste Studio on the Road: Boston 1/21 – Chris Smither, Squirrel Flower, Melissa Ferrick, Vundabar
- Upstate truck driver honored after helping fellow driver whose truck rolled over
- Military helicopter crash kills 3 in training exercise in NY
- COVID-19 variant found by NC lab could mean trouble for health systems
- NC’s COVID-19 vaccine rates increase, but still plenty of room for improvement, federal data show
- Surf photographer severely injured after facing monster wave on Oahu’s North Shore
- 3 National Guard soldiers killed in helicopter crash in New York state
- Senate confirms President Biden's 1st Cabinet pick
- Inauguration sows doubt among QAnon conspiracy theorists
- WATCH: Star-studded 'Celebrating America' features president, vice president and celebrities