Join us for our monthly Community Gathering, consisting of a potluck, poetry, and facilitated dialogue. As topics and locations vary from month to month, we encourage you to join our mailing list.
Bring a dish to share!
These monthly gatherings are open to all ages and backgrounds and encourage raw, honest dialogue in a brave space, facilitated by trained facilitators. Each of our five monthly gatherings are free and open to all. Join us.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Drive Hosting Blood Drive February 5th
- New Podcast Examines COVID-19 on Furman campus and political polarization in the student body
- Take your sports and streaming binges to new heights with a home theater projector
- Former Upstate teacher charged in child's death has teaching certificate suspended
- Positive Covid-19 Tests Cancel Monday’s Furman Men’s Basketball Game
- Furman men's basketball team postpones two games due to COVID-19
- Meeting at restaurant with former DEA agent leads to arrest of fake DEA agent in Greenville County, deputies say.
- Job losses during pandemic are 4 times as bad as the 2009 financial crisis
- Google Maps will soon display COVID-19 vaccination sites
- Regenesis launching 12 week COVID-19 initiative in Spartanburg