Join us for our monthly Community Gathering, consisting of a potluck, poetry, and facilitated dialogue. As topics and locations vary from month to month, we encourage you to join our mailing list.
Bring a dish to share!
These monthly gatherings are open to all ages and backgrounds and encourage raw, honest dialogue in a brave space, facilitated by trained facilitators. Each of our five monthly gatherings are free and open to all. Join us.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million
- Swamp Rabbits Return To Bon Secours Wellness Arena Sunday
- Furman Men’s Basketball downs ETSU, 78-66
- Friday was the last day for the IRS to send $600 stimulus payment
- Videocast: Chilly but Sunny Sunday
- Dorothy Schmidt Cole, oldest living Marine, dies at 107
- Asheville FD credits sprinkler system for containing fire at College St. building
- State capitols boarded up, fenced off, patrolled by troops
- Strong winds blow over canopy at Upstate gas station, employees say