Join us for our monthly Community Gathering, consisting of a potluck, poetry, and facilitated dialogue. As topics and locations vary from month to month, we encourage you to join our mailing list.
Bring a dish to share!
These monthly gatherings are open to all ages and backgrounds and encourage raw, honest dialogue in a brave space, facilitated by trained facilitators. Each of our five monthly gatherings are free and open to all. Join us.
This program is funded in part by Chapman Cultural Center, its donors, the County and City of Spartanburg and the South Carolina Arts Commision which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts and the John and Susan Bennett Memorial Arts Fund of the Coastal Community Foundation of SC.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Let down your hair: Army unveils new rules for ponytails, nail color
- Dog with spina bifida looking for forever home after getting stood up by potential adopter
- Anderson County releases COVID-19 vaccination appointment schedule
- Traffic Tuesday: Avoiding aggressive driving behaviors
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, who will preside over Senate impeachment trial, taken to hospital for observation
- ‘Zip Tie Guy’ mom ordered held
- British biologist claims he has solved the mystery of the Loch Ness monster
- Drone Video Captures the Devastation From Alabama Tornado
- Frank Martin Gives Update on Gamecock Basketball
- Belk files for bankruptcy but stores will stay open