TACO-bout a great time, Greenville! We are excited to have Comal 864 join us for dinner from 5-8pm. They will be serving up their delicious tacos for you to enjoy alongside your ice cold Tetrad craft beers!
If beer isn’t your thing, that’s quite alright! We never take it personally and we’ve always got ya covered! We offer an alternative adult (and child-friendly) beverage menu to meet all of your thirst-quenching needs.
We’re a family-friendly and dog-friendly brewery located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave… so, feel free to bring your kids and bring your pooches!
Thank you for supporting Greenville’s local food and beverage businesses!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Prisma health to keep COVID-19 testing sites open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Parts of the Upstate are seeing Snow Saturday
- South Carolina Reports 4,671 New Cases of Covid-19 Saturday
- Smokers in some states eligible for COVID-19 vaccine sooner, sparking frustration among others
- Woman Goes on Destructive Joyride in Stolen Postal Truck
- Flurries spotted in parts of Upstate, no accumulation expected
- DHEC: Delay issue for reporting new COVID-19 numbers fixed, state saw new record high of 6,824 cases on Januray 8
- Deputies respond to shots fires at Buffalo teen center
- Hot Pockets recalled over potential glass and plastic contamination
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC