Last year we were SO fortunate to have Nike’s Director of Brand Marketing & Digital Services for Global Football (i.e., soccer) Fabio Tambosi here – it was one of our most popular C&C’s ever. This month, we’re excited to welcome him back, because his journey has now taken him from Nike, to an interim stop at Clemson, before accepting a new opportunity later this year. Lucky us!
In his 15 years as a global marketing leader, Fabio Tambosi has brought brands to life in multi-cultural environments around the world. From entrepreneurial ventures to leading some of the most loved brands in the world of sports and technology (Nike, Nokia, IBM), Fabio’s personal and professional experiences have given him the opportunity to balance the creativity & data of brand marketing.
On the 20th, Fabio’s going to cover “Brands Through the Lens of a Creative,” sharing his global/digital/experiential perspective on best-in-class creative work, what trends are popping, and what lessons translate from the big brands to smaller companies and even individuals living their own personal brand.
If you missed him the first time, now’s your chance. If you saw him before, you know he’s a real treat. Free to members, but RSVP to Sally to claim your seat. Non-member tickets $30 as available, in advance only. NON-MEMBERS: EMAIL ENDEAVOR@ENDEAVORGREENVILLE TO REQUEST TICKETS.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC DHEC Gives Covid-19 Update: January 26th
- Woodlands at Furman becomes first facility in the state to receive second dose of Covid-19 vaccine
- North Carolina COVID-19 vaccine update: Tuesday, Jan. 26
- 17-year-old arrested in mass murder, Police say family argument lead to killings
- Watch as Large Tornado Crosses Alabama Interstate | Flying Debris Blows Out Windshield
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate