It’s never been so easy to share the love! Throughout February (yes, all 29 days), you drink (& dine) and we’ll donate as part of our month-long Cocktails for a Cause fundraiser.
Learn more here – https://eatupdrinkup.net/cocktails-for-a-cause/.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 'We have a solemn duty': Gov. Henry McMaster urges passing of election integrity legislation
- Daylight saving time is a week away — here's how you can prepare now
- 11 things we learned from Prince Harry and Meghan's explosive interview
- These woman-owned beauty brands deserve a spot in your #shelfie
- Vaccine appointments begin for people in Phase 1B in SC
- DHEC tracking potential 'breakthrough' COVID-19 cases in vaccinated people
- Lot’s of Fun Headed to The Mauldin Cultural Center This Spring
- CDC Issues New Covid Guidance: What You Need to Know
- Fully-vaccinated people can gather without masks, CDC says
- LIVE: SC Attorney General announces largest drug conspiracy ever indicted in state court