Join us in Falls Park for a free showing of the 1977 classic Close Encounters of the Third Kind. The movie will begin at sundown (7:30ish) but arrive early for good seats and food from Kickin Pig BBQ and Poppington’s Popcorn.
Picnics, coolers, chairs and blankets are permitted. Pets, smoking and glass are NOT permitted. If consuming alcohol, you must purchase a $1 wristband.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19
- Former South Carolina quarterback Hilinski announces transfer destination
- Dinosaur fossils could belong to the world's largest ever creature