Interested in earning an MBA?
Come to a free info session to learn more!
Join us at ONE to learn about the various options, application requirements and schedules available through Clemson’s MBA Program, including full-time, part-time, Business Analytics and the MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Enjoy a short presentation followed by a Q & A session.
Meet faculty and staff.
We’ll cover course requirements, the application process, and help you choose the program that’s right for you!
The event is free, but please RSVP as space is limited.
Clemson MBA Info Sessions will be held in room 505 of the new ONE building on Main Street in Greenville. Parking can be found on the street, or in the Richardson Street Garage (for a small fee). Enter the building from the Main Street side, next to Experience Clemson.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Does wearing 2 face masks offer more protection against COVID-19? Here’s what to know
- A nurse for 50 years refused to retire when the pandemic began. She later died from COVID-19
- Warmer today
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- Trouble at home may change President-elect Biden's hand in Iran nuke talks
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020