Interested in earning your MBA without interrupting your career at Clemson University?
PLEASE JOIN US – ONE SESSION ONLY!!
Please join us to meet Director of Admissions, Kristin Allen Hawk. She will cover admission requirements, course descriptions, and be available to answer any questions you have.
* There is no longer a waiting list for Clemson employees!
Learn about Clemson’s innovative MBA program options for working professionals:
MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation: The part-time MBAe is a blended online and weekend program designed to teach students to create and innovate within their current company, or launch a start-up. Online with 2 in-person weekends per semester.
MBA in Business Analytics: Big Data is the future of business and being able to analyze and interpret data is an in-demand skill. This blended online and weekend program allows you to live and work in Clemson with minimal trips to Greenville, SC. (summer 2019-start only)
MBA Corporate: Take the next step in your career by learning new ways to look at how you do business through the un-paralleled experiences offered through Clemson’s part-time Corporate MBA program.
For more information please visit www.clemson.edu/mba
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville Restaurateur Carl Sobocinski Featured on Food & Wine Magazine Podcast
- Fire units on scene on Sirrine St. in Anderson County
- One person killed in Spartanburg County crash, troopers say
- Travis Etienne declares for NFL Draft
- SCHP releases details of fatal collision on Country Club Rd.
- Mike Pence calls Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- How some Americans used their stimulus money to help those in need
- Deputies: Man shot in face early Friday morning will lose eye as result, suspect charged with attempted murder
- Video: SC DHEC Provides update on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Spartanburg deputies arrest four for unlawful neglect of children living in “deplorable conditions”