Interested in earning your MBA without interrupting your career at Clemson University?
PLEASE JOIN US – ONE SESSION ONLY!!
Please join us to meet Director of Admissions, Kristin Allen Hawk. She will cover admission requirements, course descriptions, and be available to answer any questions you have.
* There is no longer a waiting list for Clemson employees!
Learn about Clemson’s innovative MBA program options for working professionals:
MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation: The part-time MBAe is a blended online and weekend program designed to teach students to create and innovate within their current company, or launch a start-up. Online with 2 in-person weekends per semester.
MBA in Business Analytics: Big Data is the future of business and being able to analyze and interpret data is an in-demand skill. This blended online and weekend program allows you to live and work in Clemson with minimal trips to Greenville, SC. (summer 2019-start only)
MBA Corporate: Take the next step in your career by learning new ways to look at how you do business through the un-paralleled experiences offered through Clemson’s part-time Corporate MBA program.
For more information please visit www.clemson.edu/mba
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
- Tom Brokaw says he's retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 new tools to help people schedule vaccinations coming next week
- Upstate man opens front door, gets shot in the face, deputies say
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Cherokee County deputies arrest and charge man for attempted murder
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind