A Dufford Institute for Cultural Diversity Event in conjunction with Newberry Arts For All (NAFA)
Audiences and critics around the world agree that Cirque Zuma Zuma is unlike anything they have ever seen before. Many describe it as an African-style Cirque du Soleil because of the standard of the performers and the quality of the show’s live musical score. This critically acclaimed African dance and acrobatic show seeks to teach people around the world about African culture.
For people of all ages, there is a 1–hour abbreviated educational performance on Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 11:00 A.M.
Similar Fabulous Finds This Season: Nobuntu, The Kingdom Choir, Ballet Folclórico Nacional De México
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Are COVID-19 patient’s lungs worse than smokers?
- Dallas police officer arrested after ordering the death of two people
- Upstate deputy gets surprise after spending 2-months battling COVID-19
- St. Patrick's Day deserves some of these 15 adorable decorations
- The top-tested pillows for side sleepers, according to experts
- Cooling pillows exist so you can always sleep on the cool side
- Hospitals, pharmacies up for new rush for COVID-19 vaccinations as J&J doses arrive in SC
- Workers clinging to scaffolding rescued after building explosion
- DHEC: Janssen vaccine will be available via independent pharmacies, some CVS & Walgreen's locations in SC
- Number of new coronavirus cases in SC goes above 1,000, again, DHEC says