❄ Join the Pendleton Historic Foundation on Friday, December 13th from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. and Saturday, December 14th from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. for an unforgettable tour of Pendleton’s most beautiful homes and churches.
Enjoy yuletide stories of some of Pendleton’s most historic buildings, including Ashtabula Historic Home. Start out at the newly remodeled Pendleton United Methodist Church and tour the historic Gaillard House and Glen Haven with their owners. The Johnson Home and St. Paul’s Episcopal Church will each be open to guests as well.
Tickets are $25 each and available for purchase online at pendletonhistoricfoundation.org/event-calendar or by mail. RSVP and prepayment are required for this event. Guests can tour these spaces at their own pace and in any order; however PUMC is the preferred check-in location. As the date approaches, more information will be provided on the PHF website and Facebook pages.
Call (864) 646-7249 or email email@example.com to preregister today! ❄
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- GOP lawmaker accused of giving ‘reconnaissance’ tour prior to Capitol riot
- Man killed in fight at Upstate home, suspect arrested
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- South Carolina installs statue to honor former basketball player A'ja Wilson
- Kobe Bryant, Alex Trebek and Whitney Houston among those being honored at proposed National Garden
- Frank Martin returns to coaching after clearing COVID-19 protocols
- Baby giraffe dies at Nashville Zoo after being stepped on by mother
- Woman dies from COVID-19 weeks after giving birth to 3rd daughter
- Latest on Vaccine Shortage in South Carolina
- Dispatch: Knife wielding man arrested in Greenville County