Fountain Inn’s Annual Christmas “Inn” Our town is known for the carriage rides and free pictures with Santa Claus. Every night is filled with the joyous Christmas traditions of fun & different activities each night. They kick off with the Christmas Parade on December 4 and then December 5 with their Annual Tree Lighting. On December 6 – 8 visit the Merry Market held at the Younts Center for Performing arts. Live Christmas music each Saturday and an animal exhibit December 13 – 15. They have it all in Fountain Inn, so don’t miss out on making Christmas memories and traditions.
Purchasing tickets does NOT reserve you a specific time or carriage.
Children 3 years or younger DO NOT need a ticket to ride.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- 753 new and probable COVID-19 cases and Zero deaths reported in South Carolina April 12th
- Greenville Seeing Very High Pollen Count This Week
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- Reasons To Stage Your Home Before You Sell It
- Peace Center Announces White Claw Concert Series
- 2021 Park Hop Registration is Now Open!
- National Weather Service Confirms Saturday Tornado in Seneca
- Vaccine appointments becoming more available in South Carolina
- Greenville’s DMV Offices are moving: What you need to know
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC