Our 2020 light show begins on Friday 11/27 after Thanksgiving and runs thru Saturday 1/2/21 the day after New Year’s Day. Several new items this year and as always items are moved around. Never the same thing every year. Additionally, our performers are Covid-19 compliant.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate SC Weekend Weather Outlook: Sunny Start But Rain Moves In
- District: Officer drew weapon during incident involving vehicle in high school car line
- Pelosi vows action on impeachment trial: 'We must do it'
- SC announces latest number of COVID-19 cases, deaths Thursday
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling 20 feet down into Gaffney well
- David Halsey arrives for federal court hearing
- Chief: 3 officers involved in Forest City officer-involved shooting
- Child dies after dog attack in South Carolina
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, requires masks for travel
- Install a smart light switch and say: “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights.”