One of the most gratifying and rewarding feelings as a promoter is assembling an event you know is going to make people LOSE THEIR MIND!
That’s definitely the case now as Karma Grooves and Vine Nightclub are overjoyed to announce CHRIS LAKE will be touching down in Greenville on August 9th with his trailblazing style of House Music. Representing the mighty OWSLA Records camp, CHRIS LAKE embodies the soulful and spiritual expressiveness of modern day dance music with his definitive brand of House. It’s an aural and euphoric experience designed to allow the listener to escape into a divine state of movement. This will mark his FIRST EVER APPEARANCE IN SOUTH CAROLINA!
Providing direct support will be the magnetic duo of Bitch Be Cool! Their emergence in the House Music culture has been steady churning up waves and we’re excited to have them return for this magical night!
Events like this were the goal when Karma Grooves and Vine Nightclub set out on a fiercely dedicated crusade to establish Greenville as a respectable hub for House Music lovers across the Southeast featuring world-class talent. So we ask you to join us for an evening of irresistible and uplifting vibes in beautiful Downtown Greenville!
KG & Vine Nightclub
Vine Nightclub – Greenville, SC
Thursday August 9, 2018
Bitch Be Cool
21 East Coffee Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Live at Lab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVX_JwGfsp4
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greenville City leaders work on new plan to end homelessness
- Senators to be sworn in today, as article of impeachment are presented
- Greenville City Council votes to move forward with improving Fluor Field fan experience
- 1 taken to hospital following deputy-involved crash near Williamston
- Man in critical condition after shooting at home in Asheville, suspect faces attempted murder charge
- COVID-19 vaccine clinics coming to Union County
- SC lawmakers allocating funds for vaccine rollout
- Lawmaker visits vaccination site at Tryon Equestrian Center
- Unemployment rate rises in South Carolina
- Biden signs executive orders related to 'equity'