Chef Vincent Caradonna will teach you everything about chocolate and how to make, mold and enrobe fine chocolate truffles.
During a 2 hour course you will be making your very own Halloween chocolate eyeballs and truffles, from scratch!
From 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
From the story of cacao, learn the art of chocolate making, tempering chocolate and making bonbons. A complete course in a fun environment (BYOB) that can accommodate up to 12 guest. If you have at least 6 guest you can book your own party anytime!
Call 864-520-1555 or visit our shop at the 640 South Main Street, 101B, Greenville, SC 29601. $55.00 due at registration per guest. Full refund if cancel prior 48 hours the workshop, reschedule only with in the 48 hours prior the workshop.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm
- FBI: “Authorized law enforcement activity” being conducted in Easley
- DHEC launches pilot vaccine clinic, vaccinates over 600
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- How empty stadiums proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk and Tesla for killing her cats