Chef Squared Co. is serving from 12pm-6pm and we CAN’T WAIT! They specialize in Mediterranean and other fine cuisines, but also provide chef-inspired spice blends and products for home cooks! One thing is for sure – Chef Squared Co. pairs perfectly with Tetrad craft beers!
What’s that?! Beer isn’t your thing?! That’s quite alright! We never take it personally and we’ve always got ya covered! We offer an alternative adult (and child-friendly) beverage menu to meet all of your thirst-quenching needs.
We can’t wait to see y’all! We’re a family-friendly and dog-friendly brewery located in the lower parking lot of the Half-Moon Outfitters building on E. Stone Ave… so, feel free to bring your kids and bring your leashed pooches!
Thanks for supporting Greenville’s local breweries and food trucks!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Coroner: Chesnee woman dies at Spartanburg hospital after collision in western N.C.
- Spartanburg PD: Fight with weapons leads to man's death
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Mega Millions' game
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants